Let's work together on creating the perfect custom wedding invitations that will set the tone and wow your guests from the second they open that envelope. Whether it's a custom watercolor venue illustration, adding a cute painting of your pet, or incorporating meaningful icons that are important to you and your fianc√©, we can collaborate on creating the perfect heirloom wedding invitations that will be timeless to you both. 

custom wedding invitations and stationery

Custom invitations are way more than "just paper". They are a tangible expression of your love as a couple. They are your personalities in art that you can share with your friends and family and keep forever to celebrate and remember your big day. Let's face it, weddings are really the biggest celebration of you and your significant other that you will probably ever have. So your invitations should be about YOU. What makes your love story special? How did the proposal happen? Where will the party be? When all is said and done, your invitations will be the first thing your guests see and they will be around long after as well. The cake will be eaten, the drinks long gone, the dress pressed in your closet. But your invitations will be artwork that lives on as a physical representation of your love and your wedding. So let's add some of your personality, paint your adorable pup, throw in an illustration of your favorite hobbies, drinks, or flowers. Let's make your invitations meaningful, memorable and fun! Contact me today to get started. 

 

invitations?

why custom

get started now

The overall timeline will vary based on many factors (schedule, responsiveness, number of proofs needed, etc) but overall it is a good idea to leave at least three (3) to four (4) months for your custom invitation project. This means 3 to 4 months before you need to mail out your invitations. I am happy to help with timeline recommendations for printing, mailing and getting started on designs. I take a limited number of custom projects each season to ensure that attention to detail is given to each suite. If you would like to reserve your spot for a future date, please reach out and you can reserve your spot - up to 6 months in advance - on my design calendar as well as lock in current pricing. Depending on my current schedule, rush options may be available. If you think you need to add a rush please let me know. 

Proofs will then be finalized and approved by you and the printing will begin once the balance is paid. 

6.

Once you approve the sketches I will get started painting and send you the proofs to review. Here we will take care of any final changes if needed.

5.

Once I have all your details I will get started creating your initial sketches. I will create a custom look book for you with your colors, inspirations, font choices, and all the details needed to create your custom suite. I will also include some rough sketches of your invitations so you can make sure you love the concepts before I begin putting paint to paper.

4.

After the retainer and contract are received the fun part starts! I will send you a questionnaire about you and your partner to learn more about you both and your love story together. I will also gather all your details including: wedding locations, colors, wording preferences, details etc. Don't worry I have easy to fill out forms for you to that make the process easy peasy! View Font List HERE.

3.

I will send you a proposal with pricing for you to make your selections. For custom invitations and stationery projects a 30% non-refundable retainer is due to get started. The remaining 70% will be due once we have completed the design process. 

2.

The first step is to fill out the form below to let me know you are interested in working on custom invitations. Enter all the details you can below and I will contact you within 1 to 2 business days to get you a quote.

1.

the process

get started on your invitations today

fill out the form below

back to the top