The Penelope Wedding Invitation Suite features hand drawn floral elements in a black and white color scheme and adorned with hand lettered fonts. The Penelope Suite can easily be customized to fit any color palette at no additional cost. All collection designs are printed on luxe 120 lb card stock with a slightly textured eggshell finish or a 110 lb watercolor felt textured card stock. Collection suites include invitations with blank envelopes and RSVPs with blank envelopes to start. Additional cards and elements - such as belly bands, envelope liners, envelope printing and more can be added a la carte. All collection designs can also be upgraded to include specialty printing such as foil stamping, letterpress and double thick papers.
The overall timeline will vary based on many factors (schedule, responsiveness, number of proofs needed, etc) but overall it is a good idea to leave at least six (6) to eight (8) weeks for your collection design invitation project. This means 6 to 8 weeks before you need to mail out your invitations. I am happy to help with timeline recommendations for printing, mailing and getting started on designs. Depending on my current schedule, rush options may be available. If you think you need to add a rush please let me know.
Proofs will then be finalized and approved by you and the printing will begin once the balance is paid.
Once I have all the details I will get started creating your initial proofs. I will send them over so you can review them and request any changes. Collection designs include 2 round of changes to wording and layout if needed.
After the retainer and contract are received the fun part starts! I will send you a form to gather all the details including: wedding locations, dates, wording preferences, details etc. Don't worry I have easy to fill out forms for you to that make the process easy peasy!
I will send you a proposal with pricing for you to make your selections. For collection invitation projects a 30% non-refundable retainer is due to get started. The remaining 70% will be due once we have completed the design process.
The first step is to fill out the form below to let me know you are interested in working on a collection design. Enter all the details you can below and I will contact you within 1 to 2 business days to get you a quote.